The vitality of Metropolitan Club, originally known as the Woman’s Athletic Club, has always been the consequence of the vision and generosity of its Members. “Women’s Faith in Women” is how an early club member described this act of ongoing stewardship. Each generation honors the commitment of those women who preceded us, and in turn ensures the club’s existence for women of the future. Together, we are connected by this place we all hold dear – that provides us friendship, renewal, sanctuary and enrichment.
Making a charitable gift to the 640 Heritage Preservation Foundation will:
- Preserve an important and historic women’s institution;
- Make a significant difference to generations of girls and women;
- Validate that women pursuing physical, social and intellectual well-being is a worthy goal;
- Be an effective expenditure of one’s resources;
- Connect each of us to, and honor, a cherished heritage.